Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless w/24-Hour Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield
Wireless Vantage Pro2 with 24-Hour Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options.
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000' (300M).
- Large, backlit 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000' (300M)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
-Temperature and humidity sensors enclosed in our solar-powered, 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield (combines active and passive aspiration to minimize the effects of radiation)
-Anemometer with 40' (12M) anemometer cable
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- Power adapter for console
- Mounting hardware
Don't forget to add a #07717 Mounting Pole or #07716 Mounting Tripod with your station purchase.
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included)
- Wireless range is up to 1000' (300M) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120M)
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km)